As we move into each new phase of reopening, we want to assure our guests that we have taken all necessary precautions to make the space as safe as possible.
We have implemented the following protocol to keep our patrons and staff safe:
• A reconfigured seating arrangement to operate at 50% capacity on our outdoor Patio and 50% in our dining room, maintaining 6ft of distance between all occupied tables
• Plexiglass barriers at the bar to reduce the spread of airborne contaminants
• Regular cleaning of high-traffic surfaces and “high-touch” items with alcohol-based sanitizing solution
• Touch-Free hand sanitizer stations, alongside antibacterial soap and hot water in all of our restrooms
• Condensed hours to allow for deep cleaning before and after Service Hours
As we are taking these steps to minimize to spread of COVID19, we are asking the following of our dine in guests:
• Cloth Face Coverings are to be worn at all times that you are not seated at your table. If you do not have a mask, we are happy to provide you with one – free of charge!
• All parties are limited to 5 guests
• Maintain proper social distancing protocols with other patrons and employees throughout your visit (6ft. distance)